Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Fun And Easy Card!



I thought I would post a really fun and easy card I made using Urban Lily products. I simply used a sheet of "Gossip" patterned paper by Urban Lily as my background paper and then I took the black polka dot paper on the bottom of the mini-book black and white urban cuts and punched out both sides using a Fiskars page punch. I then added lots of colorful buttons and one of the adorable sayings from the mini-book bright urban cuts. And there you have it....a cute and easy card using Urban Lily!



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I think this is really cute and so simple... sometimes we forget just how nice looking simple can be.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have made an amazing card here!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a sweet card. I love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all those buttons on there!

    ReplyDelete