Monday, August 1, 2011

You love horses - how to change the colors - by Eli

My daughter loves horses. They are her passion. I have lot of photos with this natural colors, not so easy to coordinate. So I had a simple idea... I can't change the photo colors but I can change the colors of the papers! This I did in my page:

The paper Massimo, as background, was perfect, but the stripe paper Impish wasn't. So, with markers, I colored the individual strips, in order to transform the original color in a more suitable to my page. To understand that color could be appropriate, I have done before the tests.
I did the same with the circles form paper Petite and from paper Forever.
To complete the page I used felt embellishments, flowers and stickers.

Supplies list:
Urban Lily papers
Stabilo Markers
Felt Fancy Pants
Stickers 7Gypsies, Toga, Artemio
Flowers Prima Marketing
Ribbon Toga
Buttons misc.

4 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!! I really really love this layout - the colours, composition and everything!!!! A+
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea - love the color match ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea Eli!!!! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete