Saturday, June 25, 2011

A card and some ATC by Petra

Today I am showing a card and some ATC cards using Urban Lily ATC catds and urban cuts.

The card has a Urban Cuts tag with a Congrats greeting. I used machine stitching to close the card so that the tag wouldn't fall out.




Supply:
Urban lily Mayella Sassy ULP320, Mooch, HyperActive ULP535, HappyEverything Always ULP314, Urban Cut Minibook B&W ULP342,
other: Cardstock, flowers, pearls, alphas, Machine stitching

Urban Lily have this cute little ATC card pack with adorable colors and dotty pattern. All I had to do with the base was to round the corners. I cut out some detals and stitched on.


Supply:
Urban lily Mayella ImpishULP325, Mooch, HyperActive ULP535, ATC cards ULP590,
other: MS butterfly punch, border punch, EK success corner rounder, Machine stitching

Thats all for today from me Petra ♥
Come visit my blog

3 comments: