Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Fond Farewell

Hello Everyone. I hope that you are all having a fantastic week so far. CHA is upon us and many are busy busy busy. I wanted to come onto the blog today and say a fond farewell to everyone. Becky has been an absolute GEM to work with and I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of this team. But with moving and some major changes coming down the line, it is time to hang up my swanky shoes. To each of you that has left comments on my creations, I truly appreciate them and I hope that you will still follow me along my creative journey.

Today I share a little card with you that lets you know that no matter where we all are, creating and crafting keeps us together. Thank you Becky for everything. I love ya ~hugs~

Erika Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog hop!! I hope I'm commenting in the right spot. I didn't see anything about a Bloghop on your site;)

    ReplyDelete