Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Minute Gifts

Today is Christmas Eve and there is a bit of a frenzy at the grocery stores and malls - eek! So glad I am not out there! However I do have need for the last minute hostess gifts and a few more neighbour gifts. My solution is to spiff up a mini paint can, fill it with goodies and have my children dress up quite handsomely to make the presentation!

Here is my version of the cookie jar!



Here is a close-up of the "flower" on the top!



Supplies:  Urban Lily (pattern papers); Clear Scraps (tag); Scenic Route (chipboard star); Basic Grey (button); ribbon (source unknown); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist)

Thanks for letting me share! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment