Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scrap Keeper

I don't know what you do with your scraps, but I used to just chuck them in a drawer never to be heard from again. Months would go by...even years...and then in some cleaning frenzy I'd find them tucked away and forgotten. For me, out of sight really IS out of mind.


I made myself this "Scrap Bag" to hold my scraps instead. I sit it on my shelf where I can see it every day, and it reminds me of the little treasures that I've placed inside it to be used again. I have to say, it really does work. I find myself reaching into it on a regular basis and actually using my scraps again.


I bought the plain white bag at the dollar store, and covered it with a large scrap of "Linen Stripe" paper from the Everyday Lily collection. I cut out the letters from the "Urban Cut" alphabets sheets and then added a little glittery border just for fun.


It was super fast and easy to make, and it looks so pretty sitting on my shelf. Maybe a scrap bag is just what YOU need?


Until next time,


Marci

Urban Swank Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment