Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Round and Round with Virginia

Do you cringe at the sight of paper not in the traditional 12x12 shape and size? Or do you jump up with glee?

Personally I love the unique look of non-traditional shapes and sizes of papers. One of the Urban Lily papers that I particularily love is the preprinted circle with a floral bouquet on the side; that is, Lala and Pink Flamingo.

Here are my layouts using the Lala and Pink Flamingo, respectively, papers.



Additional Supplies:  BasicGrey (alphas, black gems); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); Kaisercraft (gems)


Additional Supplies:  Doodlebug (alphas); EK Success (pen for my daughter to print her name); Kaisercraft (gems); American Crafts (ribbon); Prima (gem crown and star)

Thanks for letting me share!
-Virginia

1 comment: