Friday, October 29, 2010

Reuse Stamps "Packing material and Toilet roll core"

Hello again! I am Akiko.
The stamp aiming at reuse is introduced today also.
Today's layout uses a toilet roll core and a packing material.

 I attached acrylics paints to the toilet roll core, and used as a stamp.

It is the packing material usually used in Japan.
Interesting expression can be performed by using it as a stamp.

 Supplies:
Lola - Lulliloo Collection
Sugarhigh - Mooch Collection
Alphabet - Urban Cut Collection
Accents - Urban Cut Collection

I changed the toilet roll core and made it the heart type.
And I used it as a stamp. It is self-confident as that it is a wonderful idea.

These may become the somewhat ill-shaped heart. However, my it is darling:)

Supplies:
Smootch - Mooch Collection
Spark - Mooch Collection
Alphabet - Urban Cut Collection
Accents - Urban Cut Collection

Please use materials, such as corrugated paper, a packing material, and a toilet roll core,
for the purpose of reuse.
I recommend enjoying a stamp easily.

Thanks!!!
Akiko Kuroki






No comments:

Post a Comment