Saturday, September 11, 2010

What do I Believe In?

How are you all today? Hope you are all back in the "school groove" and enjoying a little of the first days of fall. Today I've got a few projects to share with you and I hope that you love em.

First off some wrapped chipboard with some great Urban Lily papers. For this card I used the Impish papers from the Mayella Collection. I cut them into odd length strips and adhered them directly to the cardstock. The leaf is cut from the Bliss paper, which is also from the Mayella Collection. And finally a little butterfly cut from the Celebrate papers from the Happy Everything collection



Next a card using papers from the Sugary Collection. I used the Honey, Midsummer and Breeze papers. The chipboard circle is from the Answer it Chipboard pack.
I just love the color combinations in all of the collections. Such wonderful hues and colors that I wouldn't think to put together. Yummo!!!

Urban Lily papers are wonderful to work with. I love how all of the collections can me mixed and matched up to create some amazing looks. I believe you will love them too. Take a gander over at Scrap-tastic for you Urban Lily needs.

Until Next Time

Toodles
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment