Saturday, September 18, 2010

Those Magic Moments

Every so often you capture a moment that's pure magic. No explanation is needed, just the photo itself says a thousand words. Such is case with this photo of my little Anna, standing by the river on a sunny afternoon with a halo of sunbeams around her head.....pure magic.

I chose the "Happy Everything" collection for my layout. I love the bright colors of that collection, and the patterns can be cut and used so many ways. I started with the "Celebrate" paper as my mat, and cut all of the butterflies out to add as embellishments. I cut up the "Forever" paper and overlapped my mat. I added a large butterfly with Helmar Liquid Scrapdots for some awesome dimension.

I used one of the ATC Cards to make a journaling spot by adding a rub on. I cut it out and then I added a butterfly on top.


For my title, I used one of the "Mini Book Bright" Urban Cuts as a base for my title. It has the word "Moment" on it, so I layered it under my photo and added the word Magic on top.


Urban Lily Supplies:
Paper: Happy Everything "Celebrate", "Forever"
ATC Cards
Urban Cut "Mini Book Brights"
Rub Ons: "Framed Fill Ins"


Have an awesome weekend!
Stay Safe and Scrap Happy ;)
Marci

1 comment: