Sunday, September 26, 2010

A "Sassy" little sign....

My little one has been begging me to make her a sign for her bedroom door, so I let her go through my stash and pick out what she would like me to use. She went straight for the Urban Lily "MayElla" collection and picked out the "Sassy" paper. That's my girl!


I covered my sign with a big swatch of the paper, then I cut out the "Frame" from a sheet of the "Bliss" paper. I also cut out a butterfly and put it off to the side to use later. I used a sheet of the "Urban Cuts" alphabet to cut out her name, then I added it using some Helmar Liquid Scrapdots.


Finally, I covered my butterfly in White and Black Glitter, then added it to the sign as my finishing touch. Liquid Scrapdots helps give it the dimension and height I was looking for to really make it pop. Add a nice piece of ribbon and you're done! What could be simpler?




See you next time,
Marci

Supplies used
Paper - Urban Lily "MayElla" collection, Urban Lily "Urban Cuts"
Adhesives - Helmar Premium Craft Glue, Helmar Liquid Scrapdots
Glitter - PK Glitz "Glitter Glitz" (White, Black)
Ribbon - Creative Impressions
Wooden Sign - Crafters Square

1 comment:

  1. Marci, this is gorgeous!! I love my Urban Lily paper so much, and sometimes and so afraid to cut into it (too pretty!) I am officially inspired to go do some fancy cutting!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete