Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's an All-Occassion!!!

It's no secret that I struggle making cards...I really do! It's easier for me to whip up and doll up a layout than it is to create an intricate card to express my deepest feelings. What I find the most difficult with creating cards is that the space is smaller and I feel very pressured to use eye catching colours and patterns. So imagine my surprise when I looked at my Urban Lily papers and realized how easy peasy it was to mix and match between the collections! Once I made this discovery, I just had to whip up a few cards!

Here they are!





And guess what? Making cards with Urban Lily papers has been (in the words of my youngest daughter) "easy peasy lemon squeezy!" LOL

Thanks for letting me share!

-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

1 comment: