Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Monday!

I just got back from a 9 day vacation - tent camping at the lake I've gone to all but a handful of summers since I was 5 years old! It was hot, it was humid; but the water was fine! I just wish the fishing would have been a little bit better. As soon as I got home, I ran to my scrapping room and played with my scrapping goodies. Oh, how I missed my scrapping!

I created two projects for you!
This page uses Happy Everyday Always, Happy Everyday Friends, Sugary Collection Honey, and the fantastic Helmar Adhesives. I added some fabric, ink, mist, white cardstock, lace, and chipboard letters. The photos were taken after a big storm where I live. I was the first one out in the storm after it stopped. We don't often get big storms so the journaling is about how the local newspaper used something like 27 of my pictures on their website. It was very exciting!

I also have a little friend (she's 6) who has cystic fibrosis and has had to spend some time in the hospital. I just found out when I got back from my vacation so I created this card for her. I need to get it off into the mail soon. I hope it really cheers her day! The card also uses the Happy Everday Always paper and it uses Sugar High from the Mooch Collection. It is backed with cardstock and uses Helmar Adhesives.

That's it for me today. I hope you all enjoy the last few days before school starts back up. Happy Monday and Happy Summer!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment