Monday, July 26, 2010

Wishes and Magic

Hello Scrappers !! I'm Aida and this time I'm back with a soft and and dreamy layout for a friend Sheryll. Frames are pretty much part of my style as I feel layouts look more finished when the main content is framed either by patterned paper or cardstock.

In the layout below, I taped a square piece of paper from an old magazine in the center, then lightly sprayed Maya Road mist all over.

I used a fine-tip black marker pen to reinforce the frame's inner edge. The splotches of dark brown mist were dripped from a height of 2 feet above the cardstock. Next were the stamped words, part of which I used as the title "Beautiful".


These were the Urban Lily products I used :

Sugary Collection - Wickedly Playful

Lulliloo Collection by Urban Lily

Sugary Collection


Thank you for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed the project !

Aida


1 comment: