Friday, June 25, 2010

Plus glitter


Hello!I'm Akiko. I introduce a 12-inch layout today. I love glitter. Then, it used, having added glitter to this layout. Here is my layout.


Supplies:
Lily - Lulliloo Collection
Number - Urban Cut Collection
Alphabet - Urban Cut Collection
Mini Book Bright - Urban Cut Collection
Answer It Chipboard
Memory Photocards - Posh

other - cardstock,glitter,ribbon

I used silver glitter, in order to give impact to a work. I recommend you the pen type which can be used easily.



These are bordered around the title. And it is the point to border it more thickly. The title was able to be highlighted more by bordering.



A feeling of unification can be given to a work by using glitter for other portions.
 
Thank you for stopping at this blog! Have a great weekend:)
Akiko

No comments:

Post a Comment