Monday, June 21, 2010

Board Books

Have you seen and/or used the Lush Board Books by Urban Lily? Well, let me tell you that these board books are little gems of beauty and goodness. I was torn between dressing up each page and letting the beauty of the page enhance my photo. In the end, I let the gorgeous flourishes and bold colours of each album page complement my photo.

Here is my board board that my daughters and I created for Father's Day. My husband loved the book...and if truth be told, my girls loved the "secret" pocket pages too!


And here is an excerpt of the inside pages...we love the pull out pocket the best. I love seeing the girls' handwriting on the pages...and you can also sneak a gift certificate in the pocket as well.





Thanks for letting me share!
-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment