Thursday, May 27, 2010

Some Urban Lily Goodies to Share!

***Warning: This post is photo heavy!***

Hi! It's Virginia again and I would like to share some Urban Lily goodies that I have finally had a chance to experiment with!

First up is the Secret Keeper Cardstock. For whatever reason, I was intimated by ths product. *blush* Well, I had a stack of pictures from my daughter's surprise birthday party and this was the perfect product for preserving those memores.

Here is the front with the "gated" doors.


I used the Sushi Stripe and Sushi Dot papers to cover the front.  The alphas are Heidi Swapp and are available here. (I just noticed that these are the wrong colour but I know Becky will set you up with the right ones!)

Inside are pictures of the party attendees and highlights of the party. I have left it blank inside as my daughter wants to journal about the party herself. As well, I can only show you pictures of my daughter as I do not have photo rights from the other parents.


And I could not resist making up this board book for a sweet Father's Day gift.


My daughters are each writing a few words in the "secret" journal areas of the mini album for their dad. I love that the album is hot pink...he is the Dad of 2 girlie girls after all! Here are a couple of the pages.



And lastly, I was in such a groove that I whipped up a layout as well using the Breeze and Linen Stripe papers.


Thank you for letting me share.
-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment