Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kissed by the sun

Good morning ladies!
Stitching is a great way to highlight paper details on your pages, I love it!
On this LO, I handstitched some swirls on the gorgeous Smootch paper by Urban Lily:


Urban Lily supplies:

Smooch paper - Mooch collection

Lulu paper - Lulliloo collection

Alphabet - Urban Cut collection

Memory photocards - Swirl

Others: Bazzill cardstock


I splashed China ink using a brush...


... and I used embroidery floss to stitch the swirl.
Do you like to stitch on your LOs? Show us your handstitched Urban Lily projects, we'll be happy to see them :-).
'Till next time,

3 comments:

  1. That looks really awesome. I think I'll try that

    ReplyDelete
  2. another masterpiece from you simona! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love the effect the stitching provides!!!

    ReplyDelete