Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sweet Glimpses by Virginia

Gosh, I personally find the Urban Lily papers amazing. Amazing in that they are so versatile. They work well with the clean and simple scrapper as well as the shabby chic scrapper and the everything but the kitchen sink scrapper. I would love to share 2 layouts that I did of my daughters, one in a cleaner and simpler style and the second with lots of embellishing! I loved making both and they both came together with ease.

The first is titled, "It's Official!!!"


Here is a close-up


Additional supplies include Heidi Swapp (chipboard alphas).

The second is titled, "You are so Sun-sational"


Additional supplies include Basic Grey (S-U-N chipboard alphas); Tim Holtz (grungeboard "sational")' Clearsnap Smooch (glitter spray for alphas); Making Memories (mini alphas); Prima (flourish and butterfly gems); Heidi Swapp (black gems)

And here is a close-up...


The papers used are Lily, Lala and Lulu, all from the Luliloo Collection and Sushi from the Everyday Collection.

Thanks for letting me share!

-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment