Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some Fun Projects!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Today, I wanted to share a couple of projects that I have recently created. Hopefully, you'll LOVE them as much as I do. :)

My first project highlights one of the the Urban Cut Collection sheets. I used the following sheet:



I titled my project "YOU". Then, I outlined the letters to give it color and dimension.



For my inner pages, I used some Memory Photocards.



I cut out each Memory Photocard. Then, I fold each in half to create a front and back to every inner page.



After creating my inner pages, I binded my mini notebook together with a Bind-it-All.



Voila! A fairly simple project idea using some of these beautiful papers!

For my second project, I created a birthday decorative wall hanging. It also works great as a birthday card. Just write a note on it to add a personal touch to it!

I used another Memory Photocard on this project.



...and to add dimension to the project, I worked with a Secret Keeper Window. I misted it to give it color, and then I adhered it to my project.



...so what do you think?! Bright and fun stuff, right?!

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Hugs,
sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment