Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cards, etc... by Polinka

Hi!!

Today, I will show you 3 easy projects, including 2 cards and a layout...



Simple Card



I made this card in a few minutes, by using left-overs of ATC cards and a journaling card as the background...
I'm usually not a cardmaker, so I like when it goes fast and keeps simple design!

Supplies:
Memory Photocards - Polka Dot by Urban Lily
ATC Cards by Urban Lily
Helmar Adhesive Runner
Stamp for the word Simplement + black ink
A sewing machine




MJ card


I made this card about Michael Jackson for a friend of mine who is a real fan since she was born... I found this picture in a german magazine and thought of creating an ATC, but I couldn't fit everything on the small ATc size, so I finally decided for a card!


Supplies:
Memory Photocards - Swirl by Urban Lily

ATC Cards by Urban Lily
Helmar Adhesive Runner
Stickers & Stamps for the words + black and white ink
A sewing machine


Children's page


My nephews and niece helped me on this one! I gave them 3 white ATC cards to decorate as they wished with paint and drawing gum, and used them as a decoration for this silly photo of them!
Well, I gave them a few more products to play with and I will use them all on my next projects so stay tuned for children inspiration!! hehe!


Supplies:
Lola - Lulliloo Collection by Urban Lily

ATC Cards by Urban Lily
Helmar Adhesive Runner
Paint and drawing gum
Stamp for the words+ black ink
A sewing machine


Have a great day!

Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com

1 comment:

  1. These are rockin' Polinka! Thanks for sharing those projects!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete