Friday, March 5, 2010

Two layouts by Aida

Hi everyone, it's Aida here.

Today I am posting two layouts of both my daughters. Teenagers can be a handful and sometimes I wonder what is it I am missing when communicating with my girls as it feels like they use a whole different language ! In scrapping layouts about them, I try very hard to use a style that is spare and uncluttered, yet feminine at the same time. Colour is important especially with minimal pattern paper used and no matter what style the scrapper has, a layout has to have an eye-catching appeal.

This layout below titled 13 uses the Sugary Collection's Apple and is teamed with mustard dotted cardstock as well as a strip of grey cardstock to give it a colour boost. The Urban Cut large numbers are the perfect addition to balance the otherwise simple layout.


This layout Sisters and Friends uses the pattern paper Lulu from the Lulliloo Collection with the graphic red blooms framing the photo. The butterfly and the flower lace give a feminine touch to the page.


I hope you like the two layouts and they've given you an idea of how Urban Lilly papers can be used. Back next week, see you then !!

Aida

1 comment:

  1. such pretty LOs aida! :) i esp love the butterfly!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete