Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Secret Keeper by Polinka

I loved these Secret Keepers as soon as I got one in my hands!! My first thought was to make it the perfect storage for the children's drawings and scrapbooks, so I decided to create one for each of my nephews and nieces... Here's the first one:

Noah




Supplies:

Secret Keeper Cardstock - Star by Urban Lily
Petite by Urban Lily - Mayella Collection
Massimo - Blink Collection by Urban Lily
Answer It Chipboard by Urban Lily
Accents by Urban Lily - Urban Cut Collection
Memory Photocards - Polka Dot by Urban Lily ** Flirtatious Kit

White Cardstock
Helmar Adhesive Runner
French stamps for the words
Black ink
Brads
thread
A distressing tool

I simply added 2 pieces of white cardstock inside the secret keeper, in order to be practical!

And to finish, the closing system: just enrolling the thread around the 2 circles...


Have a great day :)

Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment