Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1984 by Polinka

Hi!!!
Polinka again here, to show you a new layout using the beautiful patterned paper Lily from the Lulliloo Collection by Urban Lily!

1984

This is a picture of me a long long time ago!!


Supplies:
Lily from the Lulliloo Collection by Urban Lily

Helmar Adhesive Runner
Embellies from Buzz and Bloom
Alpha from american crafts
Light blue acrylic paint
A sewing machine and blue thread
stapples


And here's a little how-to:

I first cut my paper 8x8', and then used a precision cutter in order to put the picture under the cute flower designs...


After everything was sticked at the right place, I stitched along the flowers' pistils with a blue thread and added some embellies, painted in blue on the edges, just like on the paper's edges...



Hope you'll like my little step-by-step!

Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment