Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Makes Me Laugh???

Urban Lily products make me laugh uncontrollably with happiness! How about you??? When I asked my youngest daughter what makes her laugh, she said, "Oh Mommy, slides of course!" and guess what? I found the perfect pictures to match her answer! Here is my layout...


Supplies: Urban Lily (pattern paper, alphas, chipboard circles); Making Memories (Tiny Alphas), Glitz Designs (large gems); Heidi Swapp (small gems); cardstock (unknown)

Here is a close-up of chipboard circle. I love the vivid colours and phrases on the circles. They are meant to shine and take centre stage...at least that is how I feel! :-)


Here is an aerial view of the raised alphas for the title.


Now let's talk minis for a minute...I absolutely adore these mini album sheets from Urban Lily. Gosh, they are beautiful and can be completed lickety split. Mine is depicted below and each of my daughters will be writing a special note for each other on the pages.






Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment: