Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rachel's Anniversary Card and Summer Page

My favorite paper is this green paper with beautiful flowers on it. Having boys, I don't get to use flowers very often so green flowers were perfect for me! The photos in the page below were taken at Big Spring, Missouri. This spring is the biggest in the world. The water is crystal clear, brilliant blue, and gushing out of the ground. It was a beautiful match for the beautiful Urban Lily papers.

To make this page I used Massimo Cardstock, Mooch Collection Raw, and Sugary Collection Apple. I've sprayed the Raw paper with Glimmer Mist and backed the page with cardstock. Additional flowers are Prima flowers. The Massimo Cardstock was cut on my Silhouette and it cut perfectly.


My 7th anniversary was on January 11. To make my husband this card, I used Posh Cardstock Photo Cards and layered Mooch Collection Spark over the top by cutting out the rectangle with the heart on it. The bow is made out of the polka dot paper for the Urban Lily mini-book covers. It's a sturdy cardstock and made a really great bow. We had a lovely day and my husband really loved the card.

Hope you all have a great weekend with your families and friends! Enjoy each other!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful summer page! It looks so cool and crisp, just like your description of the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Rachel....love how you cut up the flower for added dimension!! You are right about this paper...it is one of my favourites as well!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete